vineri, 13 iulie 2012

Two weeks decisive ptr ROMANIA, the outsiders look at us, growing pressure on exchange rates, global economic situation - austerity, how should vote for?

If you look at Romanian TV stations to try to decide, we see clearly that they are divided into two spheres of influence, both full of negative information to the other, which makes you wonder if there is something good in this country and should not make our luggage and emigrate? (with major economic implications, and that hurts-because it's negative)
But (Romanian cuisine), given that some thought to invest in me (free education for those who want to do something, stand MOTHER - "God forgive her and take her in his care" to develop what I I like and want to do in the future, trust the coaches to follow my path in life) makes me not lose hope and to believe in the future of this country, coming from generations ago as the time that only God knows, it will stand by those who can make a real difference - the choices we are the ones who vote, otherwise I do not know for sure
What's your opinion?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu